Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Love of Nature

I just wanted to share a sweet story with you... I was driving home today from running errands and when I got downtown, I noticed that everyone was stopped at the railroad tracks but there wasn't a train coming. As I got closer I saw a duck and 4 baby ducklings (tight to their momma's side) crossing the road, on the railroad tracks. I almost couldn't believe my eyes, it was so sweet. I watched them safely make it to the other side of the road and I realized I had tears in my eyes. First, it was really nice to see people stop, because I know not everyone would have (I don't even want to think about that). Secondly, it was just a reminder of how precious nature is. I have a very soft spot in my heart for animals, but this just really touched me today. I encourage you to just sit and be present for a moment with nature today - admire it's incredible beauty.

0 comments: