Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Update









I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted! Oops! :) I've been on break from school, and I had every intention of spending as much time in the studio as possible when I was on break, but that just hasn't happened. I went to Michigan for a week to visit family and since I returned I haven't been able to get my head out of a book! I've been a reading fool. :) I do have some ideas for some more cigar boxes (possibly with inspiring quotes as well as little paintings), and some new watercolor paintings as well.

I spent a couple days up in Mackinac, Michigan on my vacation and took a ton of pictures! (literally over a 1000 pictures), and so I have some great inspiration for some new paintings. I just need to get them printed out. :)

I'm going to be making a special post about a book that really touched my heart. If you're interested, the book is called, "The Shack" by, William Paul Young.

0 comments: