Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Abstract Art







I've been working on some abstract art lately. Nothing really complicated, or time consuming, but it's a lot of fun. Abstract art isn't something that I thought I would ever be interested in doing, but I thought I would give it a try. I like the bright colors of my latest work. I think my favorite items are the greeting cards. I'm tempted to just keep those for myself! In fact I am working on a set to keep for myself. For those who are not really into abstract artwork, I am working on some flower paintings and I have about a million cigar boxes that need to be painted :).

I also just bought a new Singer sewing machine and a Futura embroidery machine, so I will be adding sewing and embroidery goods to my store very soon! Pretty soon I will have a little bit of everything, literally! :)






0 comments: