Monday, September 21, 2009

Trick-Or-Treat


I made these adorable trick-or-treat bags for my nieces and nephew. After realizing that I had purchased way too much fabric, I made 5 more bags to list on Etsy. Since they're personalized, I listed them for $15 each.


There is just something about Halloween that I love. I love it even more than my birthday! I always have, and I'm not entirely sure why, but that might explain my motivation behind these trick-or-treat bags. I just couldn't resist the print on the fabrics.


If you're the type that loves to give gifts for all occasions, including Halloween, this bag is perfect (especially if you feel guilty giving candy). My hope is that my nieces and nephew carry these bags year after year, or use them for something else. Maybe they will just be a treasured keepsake. Whatever the case, I just love giving personalized one-of-a-kind gifts.

0 comments: