Sunday, October 11, 2009

My First Quilt


So there it is, my first quilt! I haven't come up with a name yet, but I will soon. It's about 55 by 60, and I finished it in just a couple weeks. I'm not the type to start something and just work on it here and there; I work on something until it's finished. Actually that is a bit of a problem for me because I always seem to be working on many different projects all at the same time! :) Card making, painting, sewing, quilting.... I think I have too many interests. But if you would have told me a year ago that I would get into quilting, I wouldn't have believed it. I was so intimidated by the process, but I'm glad I got through it, because I love it! I have so many ideas for more quilts.

Anyway, I do plan to make some table runners, place mats and maybe even some quilts for Etsy over the next while, so look for them!

0 comments: