Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 9 - Painting Challenge


I definitely could not have picked a worse time to do this painting challenge. I have been busier in the past few weeks than I have been in a long time, and there is no end in sight. I have various appointments lined up. I'm also expecting some company in a couple of weeks. So, I'm not going to worry about posting everyday, if I'm unable to. If I paint something, I will definitely share it with you (if it's worth sharing :) ) and I may post other things as well.

Today I have a little homework to finish, and I think I'm going to head to the greenhouse and pick out some annuals to plant. It's 75 and sunny today! Perfect day to be outside! Enjoy your Sunday!!

Today's Quote: "There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love."
Bryant H. McGill

1 comments:

Megan V said...

I'd love to see this flower turned into a painting! That would be beautiful!