Friday, June 18, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp Day 4

Well I finally finished my painting from Day 4 of Creativity Boot Camp. The word prompt was "heavymetal." This one was a challenge! I'm noticing that the word prompts open up all kinds of ideas for photographers, but it's a little more difficult for us painters! :)
Anyway, this painting is 5 by 7 on pastelbord, and I have named it "heavymetal." I have been asked if I'm going to sell any of the paintings from Creativity Boot Camp, and I'm not really sure. I wanted to complete them all first, and then decide. Even if I decide not to sell the originals, I can always make prints.

The word prompt for Day 5 is "grow." I have many ideas for this one!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!


3 comments:

Maegan Beishline said...

That's incredible, Angela! I adore the colors! Beautiful!

Angela said...

Thank you Maegan! And thank you for creating Creativity Boot Camp! It's been a wonderful experience :)

Country Girl said...

I think you captured the heavy metal theme perfectly and with panache as well. That blue is divine.