Monday, June 21, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp Day 5

"Grow" 5 by 7, Pastel Painting

Here is my response to day 5 of Creativity Boot Camp. The word prompt for day 5 was "grow." I thought this one would be easy! Again, I wanted to challenge myself and not choose something easy. I had a rather difficult time getting the background of this painting just the way I wanted it, but I'm pleased with the result.

"Grow" is 5 by 7 on pastelbord, and I used a combination of soft pastels and pastel pencils.

Thank you Kathleen Young for allowing me to use your beautiful photograph!


1 comments:

Country Girl said...

You are most kindly welcome, Angela. That's exactly what the sky looked like on that chilly fall day. I spied some daisies growing at the edge of a field and walked out to them and laid on the ground to take this shot.