Thursday, July 8, 2010

100th Post

To celebrate my 100th post, how about some cute pictures of the puppies?

I went outside to photograph some flowers and Bentley wanted to be sure that I wasn't going too far! :)

Finally room for me to spread out!
I love taking them outside so they can run around, but unfortunately if they're not hooked up to their leashes, they will run away. They can still run, if you run with them! :)


I've had this comfy pillow and blanket out for them for the last couple years and finally Cooper has been using it! :)

Bentley has suddenly made this a routine. As soon as I come in to paint, he wants up on the desk! But apparently he thinks painting is boring! :)

I thought it might be cute to get a picture of them in my lap (and later crop myself out of it), but they really didn't feel like sitting still. Perhaps if we had taken the picture inside! :)

I've just been cracking up going through the pictures I've taken of them this past week. They are so much fun! And I never knew I could love two little doggies this much!











4 comments:

Nancy Medina said...

LOL - I love that picture of Bentley in the window Angela. He is such a cutey!

Angela said...

Ha-ha! Thanks Nancy!

Simplegirl said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! Your work is beautiful. I also love your studio it's gorgeous:-)

Angela said...

Thank you so much! :)