Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bowing Down

"Bowing Down" 5 by 7, Pastel Painting
Available for purchase here.
I began this little painting yesterday and got to finish it this morning. The painting surface is Ampersand Pastelbord, and I completed the painting using soft pastels and pastel pencils. I've had this photograph for a while, and I've just been waiting to paint it.
I've been painting all day, outside in the hot sun. Unfortunately it wasn't this kind of painting. My Fiance and I were re-staining our deck. We have to do this about every 2 years. We ran out of stain with about 6 boards left. Oh darn, looks like we'll have to finish tomorrow! :)
I hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Karen said...

This is lovely Angela...

Janice said...

Angela this painting is absolutely gorgeous!
To bad you ran out of paint today :)

Angela said...

Thank you Karen and Janice! :)