Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More Custom Boxes

I received a custom order from this lovely lady in Tennessee for these boxes. One is a wedding gift for her son, and the others are gifts for her granddaughters. I had used up my inventory of cigar boxes on my order from the Flint Institute of Arts recently, so I had to order these boxes and wait for them to arrive before I could even paint them. Luckily this customer was willing to wait however long necessary, for these boxes. To show my appreciation for her patience, I included a couple mini paintings with easels for her granddaughters. I'm always happy to do something extra for a special customer. :)
These painted boxes have been a hit lately! Needless to say I'm placing orders for more boxes just in case!

2 comments:

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Those really look fabulous.

Angela said...

Thank you! :)