Monday, August 2, 2010

Framed Paintings

You guessed it, I decided to keep my latest painting ("When Life Gives You Lemons") for myself. I really had no intention of doing so when I was working on it, but once it was completed I realized that it went really well with my other painting, "Fruit Tea" (which I also decided to keep for myself). I had these adorable white frames that I thought would be a perfect fit for these paintings and I think I was right! I hung them up in my studio today. :)
I now have 5 by 7 prints available of these two paintings in my Etsy Shop.

6 comments:

Inkpunk Artworks said...

Angela,

You have lovely work here!

Have a great week,
Brian

Joan Sicignano Artist said...

Angela, your paintings are amazing. So happy to have found you on Janice's blog. All the best to you.

Joan

Janice said...

These are beautiful together Angela and they look great in their frames! I would have kept both too...

Angela said...

Thank you Brian, Joan and Janice for your warm and encouraging words. :)

Sandra Galda said...

thanks for visiting my blog, I came to visit yours today :) Your art is very beautiful and I did see the 30 things about me post and now I feel I know you ! Best wishes with your wonderful artwork and studies. I will be back!

Angela said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Sandra! :)