Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Visit With Family

I thought I would share some pictures with you from this past week. My brother and sister came to visit me from Michigan and we had such a fun time! They left this morning, and I'm already missing them!

My twin sister and I in Stillwater, Mn.
My Fiance, Chuck, and I on a hike in Taylors Falls, Mn.
My sister, Christina, and I on a hike in Taylors Falls, Mn.
My sister, brother and I on a hike.
My sister and brother in Hudson, Wi.

I wish that our visit could have been longer but I suppose we all needed to get back to reality. This was my sisters 3rd visit here and my brothers 1st. We only get to see eachother about once a year and I always look forward to it with great anticipation.
I hope to return to painting within the next couple days!



2 comments:

Karen said...

Angela, you have a lovely family....

Angela said...

Thank you Karen! :)