Monday, October 4, 2010

Gallery Paintings

Well I finally decided to choose which paintings I'd like to have in the gallery next month. For those of you who don't know, I will be represented by the Stillwater Art Guild Gallery in Stillwater Minnesota as of November 1st. Yay! :) I thought it would be more difficult to choose which paintings I wanted to frame and put in the gallery, but it really wasn't. I wanted to choose a range of works that consisted of different subjects and colors. Here are the ones that I've chosen:
"My Bleeding Heart"
"Sweet Tooth Smile"
"Summer Cherries"
"Shell on the Shore" "Multilayered"
"Heavymetal" "Drizzle"
I'm also going to have many prints available of these paintings and others, including some of my watercolor paintings. I'm just so excited about this and I can't wait to see my paintings on the wall among all the other incredible artists! :)

4 comments:

D.D said...

All the paintings you have chosen are fabulous. You can add Reflections of night, Sunset beach, Sunset pier, Bowing Down, Bowl of Cherries. These paintings are also splendid.

Angela said...

Thank you D.D! I painted Sunset Beach and Sunset Pier for myself, and the originals are in my living room. However, I have had prints made of them, and they will be available. I also considered the other paintings that you mentioned, but ultimately chose these ones. Thanks again for your input! :)

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Hi Angela, wonderful group of paintings, love your colors!Composition is also excellent!

Angela said...

Thank you Fabio! :)