Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gallery Website

Just a little announcement, I am now up on the Stillwater Art Guild Gallery website! Click here to see my profile. If you didn't see my post yesterday there are a few things going on at the gallery this week. The holiday trunk show begins tomorrow, and runs the entire month of December. Stop by the show to see a variety of marked down art of all kinds. Also, this weekend is the Art on Main event. The Meet the Artist reception is Friday from 4 until 9, and the event is also Saturday 11-5.
I am so busy this week getting everything ready for these events at the gallery that I haven't had any time to paint. I hope to be painting again by the weekend. Oh, I almost forgot... I'm moving to a bigger wall in the gallery tomorrow, and I've been spending my morning framing some new paintings. I've had to take a couple more off Etsy, and now I feel like I don't have anything on there (as far as paintings go).
Just a little side note - If you've been following my blog you may recall a post a did called "Operation New Printer." Ha-ha... A couple months ago I discovered this swanky printer that I really wanted to get, but couldn't afford at the time. Well... I bought it today! It's time for an upgrade. I'm so excited to be able to make my own giclee prints. I'll let you know how they turn out. :)
Have a nice afternoon!

2 comments:

D.D said...

Hi Angela, congratulations!! I have gone through the link you have provided in this post. It's really nice to see your works in http://artguildgallery.com

Angela said...

Thank you so much! :)