Monday, November 1, 2010

Gallery

The time has come and my paintings are up in the gallery! I still can't quite believe it! My Fiance went with me yesterday morning and we got it all set up (he's much better with a ladder and tape measure than I am).

I have just a small wall, about 10 feet by 2 feet, but it fits my little paintings perfectly. I have been offered something quite a bit larger, but for now, I'm going to keep this little space. I also have a little basket of my quilted table runners besides my wall.

My paintings, "Boat Reflection," "Full Bodied," "Heavymetal," and "Tabby Cat."
Here is "Summer Cherries" and "Shell on the Shore." I also have several prints available. I was unable to fit my last painting on the wall, so it ended up on my print rack. It is "Multilayered." Also, my painting "An Apple a Day" will soon be displayed in the front window of the gallery.
For those of you who don't know, the gallery is the Stillwater Art Guild Gallery located in historical downtown Stillwater, Minnesota. There are many galleries downtown and they attract art collectors from all over the world.
Since I moved out here, Stillwater and this gallery, have been my favorite places to visit. To now be a part of it myself is a dream come true. :)
I hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Ganesh Prasad said...

congratulation Angela on your gallery. and all the best. loved your artwork..keep the good work on..,

Angela said...

Thank you so much! :)

D.D said...

Hey Angela, your paintings are looking absolutely gorgeous in the gallery wall. Congrats!!

Angela said...

Thank you D.D.! :)