Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kitty Green Eyes

"Kitty Green Eyes" 5 by 7, Pastel Painting
SOLD

Kitty is finished! I really didn't think I would be able to finish this by today, but I worked on it for a while last night and finished it this morning. I have to say, I love painting cats! Actually I'm beginning to fall in love with painting animals in general.

"Kitty Green Eyes" was painted with soft pastels and pastel pencils on Ampersand Pastelbord.

As I said in my last post, I'm going on vacation tomorrow, just for the weekend, so I won't be around until next week. I hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lins Artyblobs said...

Lovely drawing

Youth_in_Asia said...

Just stumbled across your blog. The painting is stunning. The eyes pop right out. I thought it was a photo at first. Great work.

Angela said...

Thank you both! :)