Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Kitty - Work In Progress

I started a new painting this morning of another cat. I knew that I probably shouldn't begin a new painting today, but I couldn't resist. I am going out of town Friday to visit some family for the weekend, and I'm not sure that I will complete this kitty painting by tomorrow. I don't like the thought of leaving this painting only partly done while I'm gone, but I just might have to come back to it (I like to complete paintings as soon as possible, and it's never taken me more than 2 days to complete a painting). I like to work on something until it's finished. So, that's why I didn't start the hair yet.
I've been trying to get as much done as possible in preparation for my vacation so that I'm not running around like a crazy woman tomorrow. :) Pretty much all I have to do tomorrow is laundry to make sure that my man has clean socks while I'm away, and a little more packing. I might not be able to resist sitting down and working on this painting for a while. If I should finish it tomorrow, I'll surely post the final result. But if not, I'll be back next week! Have a great weekend! :)



0 comments: