Friday, December 17, 2010

Free Shipping Weekend!

An Apple A Day
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm having a sale in my Etsy shop this weekend. Free shipping on everything!! If you shop my "reduced" section you can get some last minute gifts at a great price!! This sale will go until Sunday night at midnight. All items purchased this weekend will ship Monday, priority mail and should arrive just in time for Christmas. I also offer free gift wrapping but you need to ask for it.
Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Susan Roux said...

These are lovely. Great colors and composition.

Trevor Lingard said...

Hello Angela
Came across your blog and enjoy your work.
I hope you will permit me to follow your blog entries.
Regards

NoviceArtist said...

Found you on the flickr art group site. I just joined there and saw your blog listed in the blog thread. I love your art work! I am following your blog now. Have a great day.