Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tulips

"Tulips" 4 1/2 by 7, Watercolor Painting

Well here is another watercolor painting. I'm thoroughly enjoying using my watercolors again and I plan on dedicating more time for them. This painting almost didn't make it.. I was removing it from my gatorboard and accidentally ripped it! Luckily it was a little rip and I was able to trim it a little.

This painting is available in my Etsy shop for $50 plus free shipping! I've got a little tulips in watercolor series going here. :) I think a still life in pastel is next.

Also, don't forget about the "Painting a Day" event that Laura Trevey is hosting on her blog this month.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

3 comments:

Susan Roux said...

I think you're dreaming of spring! Luckily the rip was minimal. Would have been a shame to loose it all.

SUSAN RODEN said...

As Susan, exactly my sentiments Angela! The washes of your watercolors truly invoke spring.

Angela said...

Thank you Susan and Susan! :)