Monday, February 28, 2011

Prints and Other News

Well this is what I have been working on today. I'm planning another trip to the gallery tomorrow and I wanted to bring some new prints along. I purchased a swanky new printer a few months ago and I'm actually able to make my own Giclee prints now. The printer is great but it's still a hassle getting the images just right. Although it still beats troubling someone else to do it for me.
I'm afraid that I may not be posting too many new paintings over the next few weeks. I'm nearing the end of my current college classes so I have final projects and exams coming up. I'm also getting married in June so I'm beginning to make plans for that. I don't want to lose momentum with my paintings, but there is only so much time in the day. :)

0 comments: