Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Red Rose

"Red Rose" 2 1/2 by 3 1/2, Watercolor Painting

Here is my first watercolor ACEO for Etsy. All the others I've done were delivered to the gallery this past weekend. Now I'm working on some for my website. I think it's important to have a range of pieces (and different prices) available for people to choose from.

This little paintings are highly collectible and affordable original pieces of art. "Red Rose" was completed on 140lb watercolor paper. This mini painting is listed for $20. I also have acid free white mat boards available for them. They're 8 by 10 with an opening of 2 1/2 by 3 1/2. These fit very easily in an 8 by 10 frame.

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Katherine Thomas said...

That is so beautiful. Something about roses just touches my heart lately. I'm working on another mini pic of roses myself!

joey said...

Stunning, Angela!

Angela said...

Thank you ladies! :)