Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tennessee Rose

"Tennessee Rose" 5 by 7, Watercolor Painting
I was in the mood for a watercolor today. I couldn't wait to paint those soft petals. The reference photo I used was from the WetCanvas reference library and the person lived in Tennessee, so that's where I got the title.
This painting was done on 140lb cold press watercolor paper with Winsor & Newton paints. I will have this painting listed on Etsy soon.
Please don't forget that until March 31st 100% of all Etsy sales will be donated to the Red Cross to help those affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. Just a few days left! If you were planning on giving anyway, this is a great way to do it. :)
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

NoviceArtist said...

I found you on FB, twitter, and now you can find me here on blogger. I'll message you on twitter. ps. I love to garden.

Katherine Thomas said...

Your flowers are so beautiful! I love the intensity of color that you achieve. Very nice!

Angela said...

Thank you for your kind words! :)