Monday, April 18, 2011

Busy Busy

Hi everyone! I wish I had a new painting to share with you today, but I do have one in the works. I started a new watercolor painting yesterday of some beautiful peach roses. I'm sure I will finish that up within the next couple days.


Life has been rather hectic the past week or so. My Fiance has been working a few nights instead of days and that has my schedule all messed up. I've also been busy with new classes in school (I'm taking Intro. to Psychology, Corporate Business Structures and Litigation II this quarter). And I've been thinking a great deal about getting my teaching certificate so I can teach yoga. I can either begin the program this Fall or next Spring. I'd like to start this Fall, but I have a lot to to in order to prepare for it. So, it's been a balance of yoga, school, painting and my other daily responsibilities. On the upside, there is never a time where I don't have something to do and I'm never bored. :)


I just wanted to let you know what I've been doing and that I haven't disappeared. :) Have a great afternoon!

2 comments:

NoviceArtist said...

You do sound like you are busy, but keep up the good work! :)

Angela said...

Thank you! :)