Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rag Quilted Table Runners

I just listed a bunch of new rag quilted table runners to my Etsy shop. Rag quilts are the latest trend in quilting. Unlike traditional quilting, with a rag quilt the wrong sides are sewn together, leaving the ends exposed. Those ends are snipped and the runner is laundered. What you're left with is soft frayed ends. They're really cute and people just love them. Here are a few that I listed:


"Jovial" Rag Quilted Table Runner
"Ready Set Snow" Rag Quilted Table Runner

"Fruitcake" Rag Quilted Table Runner


I think these runners are a ton of fun and they make wonderful gifts. They don't cost too much ($28 plus shipping) and since everyone has a table of some sort they will work for anyone. If you like them, I wouldn't wait because these tend to go fast. And I'm not sure that I'm going to make anymore this year.


Hope you all had a great weekend. Can you believe this is my 251st blog post?

0 comments: