Friday, December 16, 2011

New Quilt

I just listed my first big quilt on Etsy! I made this top using fabric from the Neptune fabric line by Moda, many months ago. I knew I would be unable to quilt it on my sewing machine, so naturally it was the first quilt I quilted on my new machine. This quilt is a very generous size measuring 41" by 71".


I finished up my school work yesterday and now I have a 2 week break (which isn't nearly long enough!). So, I'm looking forward to getting a lot of quilting done and hopefully some painting too. I made 3 table runners yesterday which make up a set that I will be listing on Etsy probably tomorrow or the next day. Today I spent the day making a baby quilt. I tried a completely different pattern and it was rather time consuming, but I really like it. I'm going to attach it to my long arm machine tomorrow and get it quilted.


I hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

jyothisethu said...

Awe!
it is very beautiful...

Angela said...

You're very kind. Thank you!