Wednesday, February 8, 2012

First Long Arm Customer

Yesterday I worked on some quilt tops for my first long arm customer! It was a lot of fun and a learning experience as well! Note to self: never try to do 3 quilts in one day, it's a killer on the back! :)

I started offering long arm quilting services on Etsy a couple weeks ago, but as it turns out I'm not allowed to offer such services on Etsy. Their policies state that services can only be provided if the end product results in a new tangible item and even though quilting meets these requirments, it's still not allowed, at least for now. I was really disappointed by this because there was so much interest in my quilting. So hopefully they can change their policy at some point or business will come from somewhere else.

If you have a quilting need please feel free to e-mail me or contact me through Etsy or Facebook.

Today I will continue working on these quilts as the customer has asked me to sew binding for her as well.

I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

jyothisethu said...

all the best for great work in future...

Angela said...

Thank you! :)