Monday, February 20, 2012

Sale Item of The Week on Etsy

This week's sale item in my Etsy shop is this beautiful quilt set (includes twin/throw size quilt, throw pillow and two shams) for $265 (marked down from $295). I cannot take credit for these beautiful pieces as my friend Cathy Lee made them. She owns a quilt shop in town and has asked me to help her sell some of her shop samples.

This set is made from Moda's Origins line. I think the colors are so fun and it would look great draped over a couch, chair or bed.

Good news, my charitable item of the month sold yesterday!! I'm so happy to be making that donation to St. Jude's tomorrow. Thank you to Sarah who purchased that item!

I hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

jyothisethu said...

Cathy Lee did great work...

Angela said...

Yes she does lovely work! She's been sewing a lot longer than me. :)