Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Sewing Room

 
 
 
I thought I would post some photos of my sewing room today. I'm lucky to have not only an art studio in my home, but a sewing room as well. I have a very understanding husband. :)

 I spent my morning doing some organizing today. As my business grows I accumulate more and more stuff and I have to be pretty creative with storing it. My sewing room takes up half of the second floor of our house. It's a very large room, but the slanted ceiling makes it an unusual space to work with. I seem to make it work though. I really enjoy spending time in there, especially when it's raining or snowing outside because the room has a very cozy feel to it.

Well I hope you've enjoyed seeing my sewing space. I know I'm always curious about others creative spaces.

Have a lovely afternoon!

0 comments: