Thursday, May 3, 2012

New iPad


When I saw what the new iPad could do, I was sold! I have an iPhone and never thought I'd have a reason to get an iPad too. However, when I saw how crystal clear the screen was and how you can zoom in while still maintaining the clarity I knew it would be perfect for using for painting. I can put all my reference photos for painting on it and use it instead of printing photographs. It will save me money in paper and ink, plus photos never look the same once you print them.

While at the Apple store I discovered the Square. It's a little card reader that you can use with an iPhone or an iPad. It's awesome! I can take it with me to the gallery or art fairs as a way to receive payments with credit cards. The fee is very reasonable and the money is deposited directly into your bank account.

As hard as I try I just can't keep up with technology. :)

0 comments: