Friday, July 27, 2012

Falling Hearts

"Falling Hearts" - Original Watercolor Painting - Size 5 by 7

I've been working on this painting the past couple days. It's not a mini, but it was supposed to be. I just thought it would be too difficult to do that small. I'm thinking about doing some larger paintings too. Perhaps some 8 by 10's 11 by 14's and maybe bigger! Eek! :) I'm not sure why I always paint so small. I guess it's because it's just easier with realism. But I want to branch out and try something new.

"Falling Hearts" is available on Etsy.


4 comments:

Olivier Violin said...

Belle aquarelle, pleine de délicatesse.

mary maxam said...

The simplicity and perfect edge work here really speak to the subject beautifully and let the intensity of the red really show off! Super :)

jyothisethu said...

beautiful work....

Angela said...

Thanks everyone! :)