Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Quilts

While I was on break from school I got these four quilts made. I needed a little break from rag quilts and my long arm machine was gathering dust. :)
 This quilt was made with fabric from the "Sunny Happy Skies" line and has applique flowers. This is actually my first quilt with applique!
 This quilt was made with fabric from the Fox Trails line.
 This baby quilt was made with fabric from the Sew Cherry line.
And this super cute quilt was made with fabric from the Puppy Park line.

I really enjoy making these more traditional style quilts. I've been asked quite a lot lately if I enjoy quilting more than painting, and I always say, "no." Honestly I enjoy them both very much, but being an accomplished artist is more important to me than being a quilter. I'm a true artist at heart, but I enjoy doing anything creative.



0 comments: