Friday, July 20, 2012

Purple Stripes - Mini Watercolor # 3

"Purple Stripes" - Mini Watercolor Painting

This cute little purple and white tulip is # 3 in my mini watercolor series. This one was a lot of fun. That purple was a lot of fun to mix up and is so pretty!

I was initially planning on doing 50 of these little paintings, but I'm not sure if I'm going to continue to do them or not. I'm enjoying them, but they don't scan well and I'm always disappointed by the way they look on the computer. I can't express enough how much better these look in person. That being said, I think I'll save these little ones for the gallery.

I do have plans to work on some larger watercolors and will hopefully begin working on them soon. The to-do list is just too long! :)

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: