Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fabric For Sale

In an effort to downsize my home business I've listed some fabric for sale. I have over 100 bolts in my sewing room and that's just too many for my part time business. This fabric is also available in my Etsy shop, but perhaps some of you do not have Etsy. These are the fabric lines:
 
 Sew Cherry by Riley Blake
 Decadence by Riley Blake
 Fly a Kite by Riley Blake
 Farm Fresh by Riley Blake
 Promenade by Riley Blake
 Indian Summer by Riley Blake
 Back Country by Riley Blake
Fox Trails by Riley Blake
 
The price for half yard bundles is $36 plus shipping (except for Fox Trails which is $45).
The price for full yard bundles is $72 plus shipping (except for Fox Trails which is $90).
 
I price my fabric at $9 a yard and retail is $10+. I would be willing to discount even further if someone where to purchase a substantial amount.
 
Let me know if you're interested and please spread the word! Email me at - angela292@hotmail.com
 
Have a great day and God bless!


0 comments: