Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Toy

I was so excited to receive this Artograph LED 300 Digital Projector today! It's a very belated graduation present from my husband. I never thought I would be interested in a projector, but this one is great! Because it's digital, it can be hooked up to the computer, ipad, smartphones and flashdrives. I've been wanting to start painting larger, and I think this will really help. I can use my smaller drawings to create larger pieces. Of course I can also project my photographs. What I really love about this projector, aside from the fact that it's digital, is that it can be used in daylight. Many projectors only work in complete darkness. This projector will also project movies and play music. I have yet to actually play around with it, but I'm excited to see what it can really do, and how it will aid me in my work. :)
 
I hope you're having a great day!

0 comments: