I can't help but notice that I am always able to get more pictures of Bentley, than of Cooper. Bentley will always stay in the same position long enough for me to grab the camera, but not Cooper. As soon as I get up to get it, Cooper is trailing behind. I guess I'll just have to start leaving the camera out! :)
Monday, June 28, 2010
Weekly Dose of the Puppies
Posted by Angela at Monday, June 28, 2010
Labels: angelas expressions, bentley, cooper, dogs, puppy, weekly dose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You best leave that camera out alright! Mine is always out. You just never know.
Bentley and Cooper are so adorable! They love their mom too ; )
Hope it's not to hot there!
Sharon
Hi Sharon! It was actually quite cool here today. It didn't get higher than 65. That was quite the switch from 90 yesterday! :)
Bentley and Cooper are so cute Angela! what would we do without our little helpers to keep us on schedule??
Ha-ha, thanks Nancy! They're in desperate need of a trip to the groomer! :) Yes, little Bentley has taken a liking to laying on my desk while I work, which is much better than my lap! :)
Post a Comment