Monday, August 2, 2010
Framed Paintings
Posted by Angela at Monday, August 02, 2010
Labels: art, framed, Fruit tea, original, paintings, soft pastels, still life, when life gives you lemons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Angela at Monday, August 02, 2010
Labels: art, framed, Fruit tea, original, paintings, soft pastels, still life, when life gives you lemons
6 comments:
Angela,
You have lovely work here!
Have a great week,
Brian
Angela, your paintings are amazing. So happy to have found you on Janice's blog. All the best to you.
Joan
These are beautiful together Angela and they look great in their frames! I would have kept both too...
Thank you Brian, Joan and Janice for your warm and encouraging words. :)
thanks for visiting my blog, I came to visit yours today :) Your art is very beautiful and I did see the 30 things about me post and now I feel I know you ! Best wishes with your wonderful artwork and studies. I will be back!
Thanks for visiting my blog Sandra! :)
Post a Comment