I am having a lot of fun with my watercolors. My previous watercolor, (Shades of Pink), took about three times as long as it should have because I had a difficult time keeping my paper wet. My studio is in the warmest room of my home and it's very dry. I would wet a small area of my paper and by the time I reached for my paint, the paper was already starting to dry. It was ridiculous. So, I decided to take my watercolors out to my old studio (the sunroom of my home). I have a big drafting table out there and it wasn't as dry.
This painting is available for purchase in my Etsy shop.
Also, Laura Trevey is hosting a "Painting a Day" this month and allowing us to post recent works on her blog. Click here for more information.

2 comments:
Wonderful!!!
Ciao
Graziano
rodica,
this is a very beautiful work the style of which captures any beholder...
congratulations...
Post a Comment