Hi all!! It's been a couple months since my last post but I have great news... I've completed my internship and I graduate on Friday! It's absolutely unbelievable how busy I've been and I'm looking forward to having a little time off.
A unique opportunity presented itself a couple weeks ago. A publisher from Pearson Education in Brazil has requested permission to publish my "Fresh Fruit" painting (above) in an elementary school textbook. Of course I said, "yes!"
I hope you're having a great week! It's wonderful to be back! :)

4 comments:
That's great! How did the publisher discover your painting? The children will be mesmerized by the vibrancy and boldness of this painting. I hope their teachers draw attention to the excellent composition and value contrast and the use of colors so effectively!
Thanks Katherine! I'm not sure how she found my painting. I don't even have it on my website, but I do have it on Facebook, Flickr and on my blog. I can't wait to get a copy so I can see how it's referenced in the book. :)
Congratulations. And the fruits really look fresh.
Thanks very much! :)
Post a Comment