Friday, March 26, 2010

Taking a Little Break

Well it's been quite a while since I last posted an update. I have been taking a little break from painting, and I've been focusing inward. I've rediscovered my love for yoga, and I've been dedicating a lot of my time to my practice. I'm even thinking about going through yoga teacher training so that I can teach. I would really love to teach yoga to young people. You can tell just by watching the news lately that there is so much anger in today's youth. I think if they had a healthy outlet, such as yoga, they could better manage the stresses in their lives. So, for now, I'm working on my own practice, and trying to find a deep inner peace.

I'm on a little break from school right now, and I do hope to make some time for painting before I start some new classes. I will be sure to share anything that I'm working on. :)

0 comments: