Thursday, March 1, 2012

Charitable Item for March

"Tennessee Rose" 5 by 7, Watercolor

Well it's that time again and I have selected a new Charitable Item of the Month on Etsy. This month the item is this original watercolor painting. 100% of the sale will be donated to the American Red Cross. As you know the Red Cross does a great deal of different things from blood donation, recovery after a natural disaster, to helping military families. When you donate to the American Red Cross you know that your money will go where it is most needed at that moment.

My charitable item for last month sold and I was able to make a donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I was so happy to do it and to be able to give something back. I hope this one sells too!

Have a great day!!

0 comments: