Sunday, April 1, 2012

Charitable Item of the Month for April


Here is my new charitable item of the month for April. 100% of this sale will be donated to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA). As you probably know the ASPCA is very active in fighting against cruelty to animals including puppy mills. If you're as passionate as I am about protecting animals, or know someone who is, please spread the word.

 I'm a bit disappointed that my last charitable item did not sell, but maybe I'll have better luck with this one.

I hope you're having a great weekend!

4 comments:

jyothisethu said...

nice picture and a good cause...

Angela said...

Thank you! :)

Jane said...

Good luck on selling the painting. Saw you on Craig's list. I'm also a portrait painter living not far from you. Very sweet painting!

Angela said...

Thanks so much Jane! :)