Sunday, June 7, 2009

Recent Doodles





Hi everyone! I know it's been a long time. My wireless router is no longer working and it hasn't been easy for me to use the computer. However, I've got some time today, so I thought I would show you some of my latest paintings. They started out more like experiments, but I like them.

I joined a local art studio, The Dragonfly Spirit Studio in Hudson, WI, and these are some paintings I was working on there. I still haven't quite developed my style of painting, I'm trying out a bunch of different things and eventually I'll find a place where I'm comfortable. For now, I'm just enjoying trying out different techniques and styles.

I recently planted some roses and a hibiscus plant (which I decided to put in my studio) and all these paintings were inspired by those flowers. :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments: