Monday, May 23, 2011

Taking a Break

I've decided to give myself some permission to take a break from my art. I have been feeling quite overwhelmed lately by everything I've got going on and having a difficult time making time for my painting. I'm taking a full class load and this quarter is easily one of the busiest I've had in my 4 years in college. I'm also getting married in 4 weeks so I'm feeling some stress from that. Actually this school quarter ends the day before my wedding. I'm even thinking about beginning my yoga teacher training soon. So you can see why I'm feeling overwhelmed. It takes a great deal for me to get stressed and my yoga practice has helped me manage it, but it's still a lot.


My art is unfortunately my last priority right now and after the wedding and after this quarter is over I plan on jumping right back into it. And I may do some painting over the next few weeks but only if I have the time and I want to.


Have a great day!

0 comments: