Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Exciting Business News!

So I have some very exciting news.. I have been trying to figure out some ways in which I can expand my business and I've decided to start selling fabric on my Etsy page. Etsy not only allows us to sell handmade items, but supplies as well. I will be selling mostly pre-cut fabric from Moda and Riley Blake.This is a jelly roll (40 strips, 2 1/2 inches wide) from the Little Apples line by Moda.

This is a charm pack from the Meadow Friends line by Moda. It contains 42 5" squares.


I'm very excited about this because I've been using this fabric for years and I know how great it is. It's also fun just thinking about expanding. Some fabric just arrived this afternoon and I will get it listed on Etsy soon.


I have another addition to my business in the works that is even bigger than this! A whole lot bigger!!! I'm thrilled about it, but terrified at the same time. More details to come!


Have a great week!

0 comments: