Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cosmos

"Cosmos" 5 by 7, Watercolor Painting

I completed this little watercolor today. It took me much longer than normal as I wasn't able to use a blow dryer to speed things along. My Fiance has been working nights again this week and I didn't want to risk waking him with the dryer. It was certainly a different way of painting. But I'm happy with the way it turned out.


This little painting will join "Twin Roses" at the Stillwater Art Guild Gallery soon.


Have a lovely evening!

5 comments:

DeanO said...

Beautiful painting!

NoviceArtist said...

Gorgeous!

Laura Trevey said...

so so sweet! love it!

xoxo

Angela said...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments! :)

Shelley Whiting said...

Wow that is incredible. I thought that was a photograph. You have killer drawing and painting skills. Amazing!