Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Paintings For Sale

Well okay maybe they're not "new" but I did just list them for sale on Etsy. I did these paintings last year and I liked them so much that I decided to keep them for myself. They were in my studio until I brought in some new art, and I decided that I'm ready to let them go. I've sold 6 paintings in the last 6 days and it's like watching my children leave. I become so attached to my work.
"When Life Gives You Lemons" 5 by 7, Pastel "Fruit Tea" 5 by 7, Pastel

Just click on the paintings and it will bring you to the listing on Etsy. They're $55 each with free shipping.


I hope you're experiencing Spring-like weather wherever you are! We hit 62 degrees today and I had my yoga practice outside. :)

3 comments:

graziano tessarolo said...

Belli questi dipinti con un giallo così intenso che mette voglia di fare.
Ciao Graziano

Angela said...

Grazie Graziano :)

JOSÉ ROBERTO MINUCELLI said...

Hi Angela!
I loved their work, are very creative and very original.
Visit my blog.
Greetings from Brazil.
Roberto