Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Angela's Expressions

So I've been experimenting with this new website. It's called CraftLaunch and it's cool because it syncs to your Etsy page. Originally I thought that you didn't need an Etsy account to purchase an item, but you still do. I did think it was convenient though because you don't have to keep track of different inventories. Anyway, I created a webpage (they do a 15 day free trial) and I might give it a try for a month to see how it goes. I often wonder how some artist's do it; having a website while selling on Ebay and other sites. It's a lot to keep up with.


I have a little announcement to make - I had my first international sale on Etsy yesterday! Okay, maybe it's not such a big deal, but I was pretty excited about it. This woman was from Canada and turns out shipping costs were not as bad as I had expected. Therefore, I am officially offering shipping to Canada on my quilted table runners and other items.


I've been working on a commissioned watercolor painting and will post that as soon as I'm finished with it.


Hope you're having a great week!

2 comments:

SUSAN RODEN said...

Congrats on your international sale Angela! And it is a big deal.

Angela said...

Thanks Susan! :)