Friday, October 14, 2011

Huge Art Sale!

I'm having a crazy sale on Etsy right now. I just significantly marked down paintings that were already at a reduced price. All of the paintings are original and most of them are $20 with free shipping! I know what you're thinking, "have I lost my mind?!" Not quite, but I'd like to make some room for some new work. I'm only offering this sale for a few days. See some of the paintings below. Check out my "Reduced Art" section to see more.

"Pink Sky" 5 by 7 Pastel
"Apple and Pears" 5 by 7 Pastel

"Grow" 5 by 7 Pastel


"Christmas Poinsettia" 5 by 7 Pastel

These paintings will only be available for a short time and whatever doesn't sell on Etsy will be going to the Stillwater Art Guild Gallery to be a part of the November and December trunk show. I know it seems a bit early to be thinking about Christmas gifts but this might be a fabulous way to start your holiday shopping. You can't beat these prices!




Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments: