Monday, October 24, 2011

Fun Quilts

Hi all, hope you had a great weekend! I just thought I'd share some of my latest quilting projects with you. I've been trying to branch out a bit and do something different.

This is a super cute stack of quilted coasters!
More coasters from the "Figgy Pudding" fabric line, one of my favorites for the holidays.

This is a quilted candle mat made of prairie points. It's so unique and different- there is nothing else like this on Etsy. It's nice because you can keep the points lifted up, like the in photo, or you can keep them down.

Another candle mat made from the "Figgy Pudding" line.


Both of these new items would make completely affordable and adorable gifts! A set of 4 coasters is $10 and the candle mats are $12. I'm thinking about making some holiday place mats, perhaps "rag" style next. I'm just loving quilting lately. :)


Have a wonderful Monday!!

0 comments: